Though, we fight a lot, Ini Edo and I are still very close – Desmond Elliot...

Desmond Elliot and Ini Edo
Nollywood actor and film director,  Desmond Elliot has revealed that he keeps his colleagues close to his heart. Speaking in a recent interview with Spy Ghana, the award winning actor referred to Uche Jombo as his best female movie mate and Ini Edo as his weird friend among others. For the male actor, he refers to Ramsey Noah as his ‘Closest and Craziest pal.’ ‘I get along with everybody because I don’t have enemies. I love working with Uche Jombo because she is a very good friend and a sister from another mother that I move along well with. ‘As for Ini Edo, although we fight a lot but we are still very close. Same for Genevieve Nnaji, Monalisa Chinda and a host of others’. ‘For the guys, most definitely Ramsey Noah, is my closest and craziest pal,’ he said.‎...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEAKED VIDEOS