I’m for both lesbians and bisexuals – Noti Flow...

noti-flow
Controversial Kenyan rapper, Noti Flow, who has been speculated to be a lesbian for so many years has revealed that she is not just for the girls but equally for the guys. The ‘Hella’ singer that featured in a recent interview with Pulse Gh, where she had gone to defend her recent style of dressing in public said: ‘I am bi, which is why I dress so tomboy-ish, I can’t dress like your everyday girl, neither do I care what people think about my look. I have to balance everything. Speaking further, she insisted that she is not a lesbian and has been like that since. ‘I have always been this person since I was young and I don’t expect anything to change. Some people keep saying I am a Lesbian but I am not. At least, I have made this very clear now.’ Noti Flow stormed into popularity on the Kenyan music scene in 2013 with the release of his first song, ‘Hella.’...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEAKED VIDEOS

Suspected monkeypox outbreak now in 7 Nigerian states